Free Whirlpool Dishwasher with Fan Dry WDT730PAHB Manuals
Whirlpool Dishwasher WDT730PAH manuals can help you learn more of your device, and give important information about parts and accessories. Whirlpool dishwasher manuals can help you learn about your device and provide important information about parts and accessories. Downloading an official Whirlpool dishwasher manual from our website is also a useful way to acquire a backup in the event that your original manual is lost.
About the Product
The key features of WDT730PAH:
- Sensor cycle: With two sensors that assess temperature, dirt level, and load size during prewash and the wash cycle, you can automatically obtain the correct wash and dry settings for each load.
- Fan dry: By using a fan to push out damp air while sucking in new, dry air, you will get cabinet-dry dishes directly from the dishwasher.
- 1-hour wash cycle: With a cycle that cleans plates, pans, and glasses thoroughly in about an hour, you can get the dishes you need done quickly.
This product available in 4 models: WDT730PAHZ with fingerprint-resistant stainless finish, WDT730PAHV with fingerprint-resistant black stainless finish, WDT730PAHW with white finish, and WDT730PAHB with black finish.
General features of this product including Soil sensor, adjustable upper rack, sani rinse option, stainless steel interior door and stain hiding plastic tub.
The normal cycle, heavy cycle, soak & clean cycle, high temperature wash option and heated dry option also make this product features complete.
Owner's Manual Table of content
- Dishwasher safety
- Whats new in your dishwasher
- Parts and features
- Quick steps
- Dishwasher user
- Cycle and option descriptions
- Dishwasher features
- Filtration system
- Dishwasher care