About Honeywell TH6110D1005 Installation Guide and Wiring Diagram
You can follow instructions on this Honeywell TH6110D1005 installation guide (manual) and wiring diagram, to install your new thermostat.
Single-stage heating and cooling systems can be controlled by this thermostat, which uses electronic control of 24 VAC systems or 750 mV heating systems.
- Gas, oil, or electric heat with air conditioning
- Warm air, hot water, high-efficiency furnaces, heat pumps, steam, gravity
- Heat only - two-wire systems, power to open and close zone valves (Series 20), and normally open zone valves
- Heat only with fan
- Cool only
- 750 mV heating systems
- Battery power only
- Common wire only
- Common wire with battery backup
- Selectable manual or
- auto-changeover modes
- Heat, Off, Cool,Auto
- Auto, On
These instructions are very important. In the event that you don't follow these directions, you could end up damaging the device or injuring yourself. Check out this booklet's ratings to discover if this product is a good fit for your needs (see page 13). After a new installation, make sure everything works properly by running a test (see page 9).
Honeywell TH6110D1005 Installation Guide and Wiring Diagram Table of Content
- Pre-installation checklist
- Wallplate installation
- Wiring diagrams
- Power options
- Thermostat mounting
Setup and testing
- Installer setup
- Installer system test
- Explanation of features
- Quick reference to controls
- Quick reference to display
- Battery replacement
- In case of difficulty
- Accessories or replacement parts
- Thermostat specifications
FocusPRO™ TH6110D Wiring Guide
CAUTION: ELECTRICAL HAZARD. Can cause electrical shock or equipment damage. Disconnect power before wiring.
- Loosen screw terminals, insert wires into terminal block, then re-tighten screws.
- Push excess wire back into the wall opening. Keep wires in shaded area as shown at above.
- Plug the wall opening with nonflammable insulation to prevent drafts from affecting thermostat operation.
|W||O/B Heat relay or changeover valve terminal for heat pumps|
|C||Common wire from secondary side of cooling system transformer|
|R||Heating power. Connect to secondary side of heating system transformer|
|Rc||Cooling power. Connect to secondary side of cooling system transdormer|
R & Rc terminals
in single-transformer system, leave metal jumper in place between R & Rc. Remove metal jumper if two-transformer system
the C (common wire) terminal is optional when thermostat is powered by batteries.
W (O/B) terminal
If thermostat is configured for a heat pump in the installer setup, configure changeover valve for cool ("O" factory setting) or heat ("B")
Use 18- to 22-gauge thermostat wire, shielded cable is not required.
FocusPRO™ TH6110D Wiring Diagrams
Typical 1H/1C system: 1 Transformer
Typical 1H/1C system: 2 Transformer
Typical 1H/1C heat pump system
Typical heat-only system
Typical heat-only system with fan
Heat-only system (Series 20)
Typical cool-only system
Heat-only system (normally open zone valve)
Download Honeywell TH6110D1005 Installation Guide and Wiring Diagram
For other instruction of installation guide, please read the document by download the manual in the link below.
|Title||: Honeywell FocusPro TH6110D Programmable Thermostat Installation Guide|
|File Pages||: 16 Pages|
|File Size||: 0.8 MB|