About Honeywell TH3110D1008 TH3210D1004 Thermostat Installation Manual
This PDF document contains User guide to install Honeywell Pro TH3110D1008 and TH3210D1004 non programmable digital thermostat. You will be guided how to fix most commont problem on the thermostat. If you want to install the thermostat, you can follow instruction provide in this manuals including wallplate installation, wiring diagram terminal, fan operation setting, thermostat mounting, installer setup and installer system test.
Resideo's Honeywell Home PRO 3000 Non-Programmable Thermostat will provide years of dependable temperature management. Push-button temperature control, an easy-to-read LED display, and expert installation are included.
Among the other features are:
- Displays the room temperature as well as the temperature setting.
- Temperature adjusts with one touch
- Even in the dark, the large, bright backlit display is simple to see.
- Controllable fan speed (auto or continuous fan)
- Compressor protection built in
- Warranty of five years
- 3-13/16 in. tall x 5-3/8 in. broad x 1-1/4 in. deep
Honeywell TH3110D1008 TH3210D1004 Thermostat Installation Manual Table of Content
- Wallplate Installation
- Power Options
- Wiring terminal designations
- Wiring conventional and heat pump systems
- Fan operation settings (TH3110D only)
- Thermostat mounting
- Installer setup
- Installer system test
Remove the wallplate from the thermostat by pulling from the bottom, then follow directions below for mounting.
- Pull wires through wire hole.
- Position wallplate on wall, level and mark hole positions with pencil.
- Drill holes at marked positions as shown below, then tap in supplied wall anchors.
- Place wallplate over anchors, insert and tighten mounting screws.
Download Honeywell TH3110D1008 TH3210D1004 Thermostat Installation Manual
|Title||: Honeywell Home Pro 3000 Series Installation Instructions|
|File Pages||: 24 Pages|
|Language||: English, French, Spanish|
|File Size||: 2.5 MB|