About Honeywell RTH7600D Thermostat User Manual PDF
View or download Honeywell Home RTH7600D 7-Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat user manual in PDF file format for free without registration. In this manual, you can find information about the thermostat, how to install, how to setup, wiring guide, maintenance and troubleshoot.
- The large touchscreen display allows you to easily pick your desired temperature or create a weekly program for automated changes.
- Set home and away temperatures to conserve energy when you aren't at home. For lengthy absences from home, temporary and permanent hold options are also available.
- 7-day menu-driven programming with four daily intervals.
- The backlit touchscreen display shows both the current room temperature and the set point temperature at the same time.
- Installing and using it is simple and straightforward. The thermostat also has a real-time clock and will automatically adapt for Daylight Saving Time.
- Smart Response Technology enables the thermostat to learn how long it takes the furnace and air conditioner to achieve planned temperature settings, ensuring that you are comfortable at the expected time.
- In situations where both air cooling and heating are utilized on the same day, auto switching is beneficial. When the system is set to Auto, the thermostat automatically adjusts heating or cooling based on the indoor temperature, ensuring your comfort at all times.
- This thermostat has a setting that causes the compressor to wait a few minutes before resuming to safeguard the system and your compressor. If you enable it during installation, the screen will also notify you when it's time to replace your filter and when your batteries are running low.
- Battery-powered or hard-wired options are available.
- Single stage heating and cooling, multistage heating and cooling, heating alone, cooling only, furnace (warm air), central air conditioning, heat pump without auxiliary heat, heat pump with auxiliary heat, hot water, steam or gravity, 750 millivolt, and gas fireplaces are all compatible.
Honeywell RTH7600D Thermostat User Manual PDF Table of Content
- About your new thermostat
- Thermostat features
- Programming at a glance
- Quick reference to controls
- Quick reference to status display
- Programming & Opertaion
- Clock setting
- Fan setting
- System setting
- Using program schedules
- Program schedule overrides
- Auto Changeover
- Furnace filter reminder
- Special features
- Battery replacement
- In case of difficulty
- Limited warranty
Download Honeywell RTH7600D Thermostat User Manual PDF
Manuals file information:
|Title||: Honeywell RTH7500 Models Operating Instruction|
|File Pages||: 52 Pages|
|Language||: English, French|
|File Size||: 1.4 MB|