About Honeywell RTH111 Digital Non Programmable Thermostat User Manuals
View or download Honeywell Thermostat User manual RTH111 (RTH111B1016/E1, RTH111B1024/E1) non programmable thermostat in PDF document for free without registration. This user guide is provided to help you in becoming familiar with the new RTH111 thermostats. See the reference list below to navigate by subject.
RTH111b1024 wiring diagram
If labels do not match letters on the thermostat, check “Alternate Wiring” on page 6 and connect to terminal as shown
Alternate Wiring Diagram
Connect to terminals shown in the diagram below if labels don't match letters on your thermostat (see notes, below).
- If wires will be connected to both R and Rc terminals, remove metal jumper.
- Do not use C or X. Wrap bare end of wire with electrical tape.
- If you have a heat pump without auxiliary/backup heat connect O or B, not both. If you do not have a heat pump, do not connect B. Wrap bare end of wire with electrical tape.
- Place a jumper (piece of wire) between Y and W if you are using a heat pump without auxiliary/backup heat.
Honeywell RTH111 Digital Non Programmable Thermostat User Manuals Table of Content
- Installation guide
- Advanced Installation
- About thermostat
- Controls and home screen quick reference
- Compressor protection
- How to Replace batteries
- Troubleshooting guide
- Limited warranty
Frequently Ask Question (FAQ)
A: How to fix blank display on RTH 111 Thermostat?
Q: The RTH111 is battery powered only, there is no C wire option on the RTH111. Check and replace the batteries. If the unit does not power up, replace it.
A: How to turn off/on my heating/cooling on RTH111 Thermostat?
Q:Find the system Slider. The Heat Off Cool switch is located on the left side of the control panel. Slide the switch to the appropriate setting, then either manually adjust the arrows to the desired set point and press hold, or create a heating and cooling plan.
A: How to access installer setup (ISU) on the RTH 111 Thermostat?
Q: Enter System Setup:
To enter system setup, press and hold both the up and down buttons until the display changes (approximately 5 seconds).
- Press the up or down button to change the setting.
- Press the up and down buttons simultaneously for one second to advance to the next function.
- Press the RUN button to exit and save settings. Please note ISU changes when saved are permanently held in memory and will not be forgotten. If the thermostat is reverting to default programming troubleshoot the application.
Download Honeywell RTH111 Digital Non Programmable Thermostat User Manuals
There is information about the user manual file:
|Title||: Honeywell Home RTH111 Series Thermostat User Guide|
|File Pages||: 28 Pages|
|Language||: English, French|
|File Size||: 1.5 MB|