About Honeywell FocusPro TH5110D1006 1H/1C Thermostat User Manual
Honeywell TH5110D1006 user guide manual describes about the thermostat controls, Display screen, auto changeover (heat/cool), built-in compressor protection, battery replacement and troubleshooting the device.
Thermostat for heating and cooling having R, Rc, C, W (O/B), Y, and G terminals. The FocusPRO non-programmable digital thermostat controls 24 Vac conventional and heat pump systems, as well as 750 mV heating systems.
- Thermostat is not programmable.
- The display is large, crisp, and illuminated, making it simple to read in a variety of lighting circumstances.
- There are two display sizes available: big screen and normal.
- Precise comfort control (+/- 1 F) ensures consistent comfort to the greatest degree of accuracy.
- The flip-out battery door enables for simple battery replacement without removing or dismantling the thermostat.
- Limited guarantee of 5 years.
Honeywell FocusPro TH5110D1006 1H/1C Thermostat User Manual Table of Content
- Thermostat controls
- Display screen
- Auto changeover (heat/cool)
- Built-in compressor protection
- Battery replacement
- Customer assistance
- Accessories/replacement parts
- Display is blank
- Heating or cooling system does not respond
- Temperature settings do not change
- Cool on or Heat on is flashing
Download Honeywell FocusPro TH5110D1006 1H/1C Thermostat User Manual
You can read or download the manuals on the link bellow
|Title||: Honeywell FocusPro 5000 Series User Guide|
|File Pages||: 20 Pages|
|Language||: English, French, Spanish|
|File Size||: 1 MB|