About Honeywell Fan Coil Thermostat T6069 Installation Manual
Honeywell T6069 Fan Coil thermostat installation guide, describes to you about thermostat specification, how to install the device and wiring diagram. This manual compatible with T6069A series, T6069B series, T6069C series, T6069D series and T6069E series. You can view or download this manual in PDF file format for free without registration.
T6069 thermostats are used to regulate line voltage valves and/or blower motors on Fan Coil units in manual or automated changeover cooling/heating systems. These thermostats have individual fan and system manual switches.
Honeywell Fan Coil Thermostat T6069 Installation Manual Table of Content
- Installation and Check out
- Setting the device
How to recalibrate Honeywell Thermostat T6069
- Remove the lid. Set the setpoint knob tab to the leftmost radial mark visible on top of the triangular arm holding the diaphragm sensor.
- Remove the knob from the thermostat without spinning it by pulling straight out while keeping the base against the wall.
- Now, by the amount of temperature inaccuracy, spin the removed setpoint knob clockwise. Each mark on the triangle arm corresponds to 2 F(1 C) of adjustment. Replace the knob on the white cam.
- Put on the cover. Wait five minutes for the thermostat to thermally settle before re-calibrating. Do not presume that a thermostat is out of calibration until it has been fitted and run for many hours.
Download Honeywell Fan Coil Thermostat T6069 Installation Manual
File information :
|Title||: Honeywell Fan Coil Thermostat T6069 Series Product Document|
|File Pages||: 4 Pages|
|File Size||: 1.11 MB|