Honeywell thermostats RTH7500D are used in homes all over the world for heating, cooling, ventilation and other functions. The Honeywell HVAC system is designed to operate efficiently and reliably. This guide will teach you how to use the Honeywell thermostat manual to program the unit.
Setting up the thermostat
To set up the thermostat, follow these steps:
- Press the power button until the display shows “Honeywell”
- Press and release the System button
- Hold down the center button for around five seconds, or until the screen changes.
- When the display on your thermostat seems like the display below, release the center button.
- To pick your configuration for Installer Setup Number 0120, use the Up or Down arrows.
- After you've made your selection, click the Next button to go to the next Installer Setup Number.
- To finish configuring the calendar, repeat steps 5 and 6 to enter Installer Setup Numbers 0130, 0140, and 0150.
- To change the configuration for another Installer Setup Number, please use the Up or Down arrows.
- After you've made your selection, press the Next button to proceed to the next Installer Setup Number.
- After you configure all setting you need, please press Done button to Exit the Installer Setup and save your settings
- Congrats! your Thermostat is completely installed.
Installer Setup Number Code
|Installer Setup Number||Installer Setup Name||Installer Number Setting Description|
|0120||Date (Year Upper)||Select first two digits of current calendar year (20 for 2021,etc)|
|Date (Year Lower)||Select last two digits of current calendar year (21 for 2021,etc)|
|0140||Date (month)||pick number represent current calendar month|
|0150||Date (Day)||Choose number that represent current calendar date|
|0170||System Type Selection||
|0180||Fan control in Heating||
0 - Gas or Oil Heat - heating system controls fan in a call for heat
1 - Electric Heat - thermostat controls fan in a call for heat
|0190||Heat pump Changeover Valve||
0- Changeover valve in cooling - use this configuration if you connected a wire labeled O to the O/B terminal
1 - Changeover Valve in Heating - Use this setting if you connected a wire labeled B to the O/B terminal
|0240||Heating cycle rate||
5 - Gas or oil Furnace (less than 90% efficient)
9 - Electric furnace
3 - Gas or oil hot water, gas 90%+ high-efficiency furnace
1 - Gas or oil steam, gas or oil gravity
|0320||Temperature indication scale||
0 - Fahrenheit temperature display
1 - Celcius temperature display
0 - Daylgiht saving is off - clock will not adjust for daylight savings time
1 - Daylight saving is On - clock will automatically adjust for daylight saving time
|0500||Furnace filter change reminder||
0 - Furnace filter change reminder is off
1 - Approximately 1 month --based on 10 days of fan run time.
|0530||Adaptive Intelligent Recovery||0 - Conventional recovery - system starts recovery at programmed
1 - Adaptive Intelligent Recovery - system starts early so the setting is reached by the start of programmed period.
|0640||Clock Format||12 - 12-hour clock format.
24 - 24-hour clock format.
For detailed installation guide, you can look at the Honeywell RTH7500D User Guide